暗示：如豆瓣酱放的多，也可免放生抽，不然会太咸, 肉，青椒，红椒 应该有一样的尺寸
Ingredients: wu2 hua4 rou4 (streaky pork) 400g, garlic shoots and leaves 2 stalks, green pepper 1 bell, red pepper 1 bell, ginger 5 slices
Seasoning: dou4 ban4 jiang4 1 and 1/2 tsp, cooking wine 1 tbsp, cooking oil(preferably peanut) 1tbsp
- Wash the pork, put it into the cold pot to cook until done, hard body.
- Rinse the pork and let it cool, cut it into thin and large slices.
- Put tsp of oil into wok pan, add meat and ginger, over small fire slowly fry until the oil , the surface of the meat and ginger becomes golden yellow.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of dou4 ban4 jiang4.
- Stir fry until the oil evaporates, then add a spoonful of soy sauce, cooking wine and stir fry for a moment.
- Put in garlic whites, red and green pepper sliced into large slices
- Stir fry until the garlic whites, red and green pepper can be broken with spatula.
- and finally into the garlic leaves, stir fry a moment to pan.
Hints: If you put too much dou4 ban4 jiang4 you can dilute it with a little more oil, or it will be too salty, the meat and peppers shall have the same dimensions