Here is, my first interview and podcast ever, so consider yourself warned and please be considerate in your comments. Meet Michele Salvemini. An Italian who came to China 3 years ago to learn Chinese. His passion for language and history lead him from a small Italian town into a university major of cultural communication. From there he moved right into the center of Middle Kingdom, Chongqing, where he now studies master degree in MTCSOL at Chongqing University.
In this short interview we cover:
- Tones and their importance in Chinese
- How to recall Chinese words
- Biggest mistakes learners do when starting learning Chinese
- Cultural differences between “west” and “east”
- Learning Chinese through music
And a little bit more…Enjoy!